我當時是買安盛保險，據我了解應該都是符合以上的要求，後來我也有申請安盛保險給付的經驗。雖然等了一個月錢才下來（正常的歐洲效率？），但的確有拿到錢，而且從魯汶搭公車去 Zaventum 的途中會經過安盛辦公室，親眼見到有辦公室的存在也的確比較安心。我沒拿安盛保險廣告費，只是單純分享當初我買的保險是什麼而已，提供給剛要來比利時的人參考。
In force. Latest consolidated version: 02/02/2020
Travel medical insurance
1. Applicants for a uniform visa for one or two entries shall prove that they are in possession of adequate and valid travel medical insurance to cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment or death, during their stay(s) on the territory of the Member States.
2. Applicants for a uniform visa for more than two entries (multiple entries) shall prove that they are in possession of adequate and valid travel medical insurance covering the period of their first intended visit.
In addition, such applicants shall sign the statement, set out in the application form, declaring that they are aware of the need to be in possession of travel medical insurance for subsequent stays.
3. The insurance shall be valid throughout the territory of the Member States and cover the entire period of the person’s intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage shall be EUR 30 000.
When a visa with limited territorial validity covering the territory of more than one Member State is issued, the insurance cover shall be valid at least in the Member States concerned.
4. Applicants shall, in principle, take out insurance in their country of residence. Where this is not possible, they shall seek to obtain insurance in any other country.
When another person takes out insurance in the name of the applicant, the conditions set out in paragraph 3 shall apply.
5. When assessing whether the insurance cover is adequate, consulates shall ascertain whether claims against the insurance company would be recoverable in a Member State.
6. The insurance requirement may be considered to have been met where it is established that an adequate level of insurance may be presumed in the light of the applicant’s professional situation. The exemption from presenting proof of travel medical insurance may concern particular professional groups, such as seafarers, who are already covered by travel medical insurance as a result of their professional activities.
7. Holders of diplomatic passports shall be exempt from the requirement to hold travel medical insurance.